Amy Butler purse patterns were added to the website in 2004, followed by patterns by other designers. In 2009 the purse pattern business was separated from the finished handbag business with the acquisition of PursePatterns.com.
Henrietta's 2013 interview with ChrisW Designs.
How to Start Your Own Purse Pattern Business: Take your pattern ideas from concept to market! This Kindle Edition book authored by Henrietta Timmons is available at Amazon.com.
Our other websites include:
- PursePatterns.com: Printed purse patterns, hardware, interfacing, mesh fabric, and accessories
- ePursePatterns.com: Downloadable purse patterns (Coming soon: DownloadablePatterns.com!)
- HennyPennyPatterns.com: Henny Penny Patterns
- CarolsCarryAlls.com: Carol's CarryAlls Patterns
- RubyPetuniaDesigns.com: Purse patterns by Ruby Petunia Designs
- TiltedTreePublishing.com Novel: Death of the Fairy King by H Lee Holt